What license should I pick?



I'm a freelance designer

We recommend the extended commercial license.Your single sale to a commercial client may be onsold more than 500 times. This option will keep you covered!

I'm an individual working on a personal project

We recommend the personal license if your project is just for you and/or your friends and family members. Yep, social media counts!

I'm a bride

Congratulations! It is absolutely A-OK to use a personal license for your own wedding invitations.

I work for a company producing something for sale

Plan on selling more than 500 units? We recommend the extended commercial license. 

I'm creating a presentation for work

We recommend the commercial license as your project is for business use. 

Still not sure? Email us at info@thecreativeelements.com. We're more than happy to help!